Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Shine Those Pearly Whites!

To start off... GREAT NEWS! We are a National School of Character Finalist! We are one of 28 schools in the country this year selected to possibly be a National School of Character!!  Way to go everyone!

Yesterday we had a great day of learning all about our TEETH! We described a tooth, made a graph showing how many teeth we had lost, wrote about what we can do to keep our teeth clean, and even did a fun little teeth craft.  We also had a Dental Presentation from Delta Dental which was fantastic.  The kids LOVED it!  Check it all out below. I got some ideas here.  I can't find where I found the idea for the mouth graph, but it was on pinterest.  If you know it, please let me know!! I want to make sure to give credit! 



 


Here are some more pictures for you to enjoy!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free photo slideshow generated with Smilebox

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute dental activities! I've been looking for something fun to do with this topic. Thanks for sharing! I'm also your newest follower. =)
Bobbie

http://thedailycupcake-akindergartenblog.blogspot.com/