Sunday, January 8, 2012

Going back to Christmas!

Holy smokes! It's been a while since I have posted.  Christmas was so busy I didn't have a chance to sit down! This Christmas ranks up at the top for me for several reasons.  It was my son's first Christmas so it was so fun to see him try to open presents and then have to take the paper away from him before it made it to his mouth!  I also was showered with so many amazing presents from the parents that I work with such as treats, candles, cookies, jewelry... BUT the COOLEST thing I got was a CRICUT!!!! I could not believe it! My parents pitched in and got me a Cricut! (Ok, that might be one of the reasons why I haven't posted in a while.)  Everyone on my family enjoyed it over Christmas too! It even went to Ohio with us! I have Mrs. Blaha to thank for letting me borrow all of her cartridges!

I hope you forgive me for not posting in a while and enjoy our smilebox I put together of some of the activities we did back in December.   I got most of my ideas from Deanna Jump and Cara Carroll.  I had so much fun doing these activities the kids.


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Another slideshow by Smilebox

No comments: