Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Beginnings

What a great year we are having so far! My class is FANTASTIC! Now that this is my second year teaching kindergarten, I have been getting and trying a lot of new ideas this year to make learning even more fun. I'm so excited to start to share with you what we have been up to in Kindergarten. I loved blogging in years past. Hopefully I can find the time even with my little one now.

To start off I'll share what we did today. Since our letter of the week is "F" we did some math activities with Fruit Loops. We sorted them by color, made an AB pattern with them, and even graphed our favorite and wrote the color work. WHEW! We did finally get to enjoy them though! I found a cute pattern printable here.
Enjoy the slideshow!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free photo slideshow created with Smilebox

I have a feeling something exciting is going to happen tomorrow. It is our 20th day of school! On our 10th day of school Zero the Hero came and left us a letter and a treat shaped like the number 0! We sand the Zero the Hero song by Dr. Jean and read a printable book. We also watched a short video. I can't wait to see if anything happens on our 20th day of school!



This year I was able to make a lot of fun centers with all of the new ideas I've been getting from great blogs. Here are some of the centers we've been doing.
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
A slideshow by Smilebox

No comments: