Monday, April 15, 2013

SURPRISE!!!!!!!

I am officially the luckiest teacher ever!!  I have the best students and parents a teacher could ask for!  This year I was turning the dreaded.....30!  (I know... now it is the dreaded 40 that's coming in 10 years!)  Well we had our spring party on my birthday.  I usually bring cookies for my birthday, but I didn't want to add a cookie birthday treat to all of the goodies the kids would be getting so I splurged and bought donuts.  The kids loved it and sang to me.  SO cute!  LITTLE did I know that I have 18 of the sneakiest kindergarteners out there!  They and their parents had been planning a surprise party all along and not one of them mentioned ANYTHING!  How is that possible?! :-D  They even had signed a card in library!  Well I was super surprised!  They had cupcakes, balloons, streamers, blowers and more!  Each student even gave me a wrapped box of candy! (I have a sweet tooth problem.)  It was definitely a birthday I will never forget.  A HUGE thank you goes out to the fantastic parents that I have in my class.  Enjoy these pictures a parent gave me.  As you will see my kiddos are so stinkin' fun this year. 

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create your own free slideshow

No comments: