Monday, February 20, 2012

And the Blog Award Goes to...

I was so excited to receive the Liebster Blog award.  I don’t want to mess up this award, so here goes the hard part.  Here are my blogs that I will be nominating for the Liebster Award.  This award is for a blog that has less then 200 followers and is doing some pretty fantastic stuff. 


My first nominee is Lori at Cachey Mama's Classroom.  She teaches preschool and has a little one year old, like me.  Her blog shows all of the great things she is doing in her classroom as well as at home with her little one.  Be sure to check her out! 


 
 
The second blog I would like to nominate is Mrs. Brown's Busy in Kindergarten.  She has lots of updates on freebies and giveaways for you to check out. 




The third nominee is going to be a fantastic resource for me because she is a Kindergarten teacher that uses Treasures!! It's Learning with Mrs. Langham. I can't wait to explore her blog more!! She has lots of super cute ideas.  Check her out below. 








2 comments:

Cacheymama said...

Thanks for the nomination! I am honored. Have a great week :)
Lori @ Cachey Mama’s Classroom

Mrs. Brown said...

Oh thanks for the nomination! Sorry I am just now getting to give a reply! LOL, I hope to get to post on it this weekend!

kellybrown28021@gmail.com